Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Room is Ready!

Well...tomorrow is the day we get to go get our boys and we never have to take them back! I guess it was time to officially finish the room. So we finished it today and here are some pictures to share!

My friend and her mom made these awesome Map Blankets for both of the boys. We thought they'd be nice decorations!
The Abram and Ellis signs came from a shower for the boys.
This was the laundry bag I used in college that I painted for their room.

My friend and I painted these canvases for their room as well. I wanted some scripture to be readily available in time of need!
Some little gifts for the boys.
This is the puzzle we used that raised a LOT of money to bring our boys home. It has the signatures of everyone that helped bring them home from donations to showers!
Their little Book Nook.
Ellis' bed that we are excited for him to soon be sleeping in!
The toy box, also used as a nice bench. One of our smartest additions to the room.
So that's all for now. Thanks to everyone who has helped us and made special things for their room! We are soooooo thankful to the Lord that they will be here within a week to fill it!

No comments:

Post a Comment